LA Weekly presents Brunch at the Races at Santa Anita Park on Sunday, October 15th, from 11am–2pm. Enjoy some live music, and cocktail samples from our partners. And take in the first horse racing of the season...
at the legendary park while enjoying endless signature brunch bites from over 30 of LA's hottest restaurants. Don't sleep on it, this Brunch at the Races is going to be a bash!
Last year, patrons were treated to endless bites from some of their favorite LA eateries like, Bru’s Wiffle, Du-par’s, Fred 62, L&E Oyster Bar, Preux & Proper, The Hart & the Hunter, Ubatuba Acai, and much more!
Cool off with a refreshing lemonade track-side, take in the view, and even try your hand at chance with some traditional pony betting! Plus our partners will be sampling some delicious cocktails, and a few surprises for our VIP guests.
Tickets to this year’s Brunch at the Races will be available at 10a on July 18th through October 15th. VIP starts at $60, and includes entry to the event and access to the exclusive VIP lounge, unlimited food samples,...
beer, wine, or cocktail samples, Vendor Village access, and a unique VIP gift bag. General Admission will start at $40, and includes entry to the event, unlimited food samples, beer, wine, or cocktail samples, and Vendor Village access.
This is a family-friendly event, so bring the whole herd down for this Sunday Fun-day!
AROUND THE WEB
- Great Restaurants Are Coming to L.A. Weekly's Annual Brunch at the Races
- 10 Best Brunches in Los Angeles
- Figure Out Breakfast Tacos at Brunch at the Races
- Because Overbrunching Is Not a Thing, Come to Brunch at the Races
- Tickets to L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Go On Sale Today
- 6 Dishes Not to Miss at L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races
- Final Restaurant Lineup for L.A. Weekly's Brunch at the Races Includes Du-par's and Superba Food + Bread